2021 Virtual Book Club!
I’m excited to announce the launch of a virtual book club where readers can discuss my books and ask me questions! This book club is free to anyone who has purchased the book being discussed! And you will get a free signed bookplate for your copy (U.S. only please)! Interested in joining? Please fill out the Google Forms below
- American as Paneer Pie (3rd grade and up)
- Strong as Fire, Fierce as Flame (ages 10 and up)
- Bindu’s Bindis (preschool and up)
- That Thing About Bollywood (3rd grade and up)
Books by the Banks Cincinnati – 10/26 I will be signing copies of THE MANY COLORS OF HARPREET SINGH until 2 p.m. with a break at 12:30 p.m. when I will be on a panel on the importance of story. Stop by to purchase your signed copy!
- Author Day at the Michigan State Fair, 2pm 8/29/19
- Nerd Camp MI! July 2019
Registration required. Ever wonder what the Big Bad Wolf’s side of the story is? Author Supriya Kelkar will present screenwriter’s tips on strengthening fiction writing. Participants will use the story of the 3 Little Pigs to visualize, write a character journal, apply story structure, and learn to always think about both the protagonist’s and antagonist’s point of view when writing. Bring a notebook, a pencil and your ideas.
- NerdCamp MI July 9th and 10th
- 2/17/1018 – Author presentation and book signing at the Farmington Community Library, Main Branch (2 p.m. – 3 p.m.). Books will be available for sale courtesy of Bookbeat!
I’ll be signing copies of Ahimsa at The Merry Mitten Holiday in Brighton on 12/1/17!